Thursday, November 25, 2004

~ What Am I Doing Here ? ~


wat am i doing here ? it is 2.50 in the morning now...

i'm tired !!! but dun feel like sleeping... but sp4mmed each and everyone's blogsite... and also, finding a thread which i can sp4m in LYN... but sadly, i CANT find any... sienz !!!

erm... feeling a little nervous since 2 days ago... thinking of my 1st day goin to work... wat should i bring on the 1st day ? wat should i do on the 1st day ? wat should i wear on the 1st day ? wat time should i leave the house on the 1st day ? who am i goin to have lunch with on the 1st day ? ahahaha =D siao liao ~ i'm feeling NERVOUS ! really...

i'm using "~ F33L1ng N3rv0us ~" in my nickname in MSN... and each and everyone keep on asking me, "why u feel nervous ? getting married ka ?" muahahaha =D u guys real funnieeeee !!! nothing to ask dee ? except getting married ? pening with u guys !!! and i got to explain, explain and explain... *lol* but i really want to thanks all of you for being so 'caring'... THANK YOU ~

ya ! finally, i found my lovely book, "Men from Mars, Women from Venus"... i couldnt find it for weeks... i missed it sooo much =( i thought i've lost it dunno where... luckily, i saw it in my bag when i was packing my stuffs... keke... sooo happy !

err... i guess it's time for me to go 'oi oi'...

nitez !!!

2 comments:

freddie said...

you should put "~ F33L1ng N3rv0us ~ (no i am not getting married)" on your msn. :)

first day of work is always like that. you care too much. like me, i didn't even care on my 1st day of work here. and i slept like a baby the night before. :)

Cupid x2 said...

haha =D yeah, i'm too nervous and think too much ~
but this is my very 1st job mar...
tat's why i'm scare ^_^'
the job i'm currently doing (last day tomolo), is my fren's company...
so, i didnt really go through the 1st day of work... hehe =)