Sunday, November 14, 2004

~ ISC ~


it has been a long time i never step into Ipoh Swimming Club, which used to be my 2nd home during school time. i learnt swimming there... i learnt badminton, table tennis, tennis, squash, and even taekwondo there... other than tat, i also made many friends there =)

i went to the club for swimming today... not so many people there cos it is raya holiday, and i believe most parents bring their children go for vacation... luckily there are not many people, only i dare to go swimming... i only swam 5 laps (100 metres per lap) for around half an hour, and i'm sooooo tired. and lastly, i gave up since the rain started...

i took my bath and waited for my mom, she was playing table tennis... i went into the reading room and read the newspapers. darn, so cold ! i left the reading room and i go watch people play table tennis.

suddenly, i saw a fren of mine, Darren who has already lost contact for years. he came back from S'pore for the holiday... i am so happy to see him, hehe =D we used to tuition together last time, and he drove me to tuition too =D he is a SMART, INTELLIGENT, NICE and FRIENDLY guy... proud to say, he is a GOOD swimmer too... LOL, wat a good decision i've made to go swimming today... atleast i get to meet him today... hmm, wishes him ALL THE BEST & HAPPY WORKING in S'pore...

i received my cousin sister's sms just now... she told me tat her problem with her boyfren has already solved. i'm so so so glad to hear tat... me here wishes them HAPPY FOREVER ~

7 comments:

freddie said...

wow... ISC! i haven't heard of the name for a very very long time... :)

Anonymous said...

I remember ISC too. Been there once or twice :) Hmm.. CC in a swimsuit :)

Cupid x2 said...

*lol* freddie, ISC member also ?
hmm, me really miss the days in ISC last time :'(
me and frens always play tennis, table tennis and swim together... but now no more =(
everyone busy with studies and work ...

hmm, wat's wrong with 'Cupid in swimsuit' ?
ahahahahaha =P

freddie said...

cupid is always topless with a pair of wings... :D

Anonymous said...

Sheesh freddie, don't give me ideas..after very hard to sleep :)

freddie said...

ahem... *innocent*

Cupid x2 said...

eh, wat do u mean by tat ah ?
if is 'pretty' nvm lar, if is 'ugly'... me gonna kill you !
aiks, wat am i talking about ? siao liao ~