Monday, November 08, 2004

~ My Gr34t3sT Birthday Present ~


yay ~ juz received a call from MCSB juz now... guess wat ??? they asked me to start work on 1st December ... sooooo, i'll be heading to KL soon... woooohooooo !

tomorrow is my birthday actually... err, me actually didnt plan to mention bout my b'day here today... but, i'm soooooooo happy now... keke :P and tat call is one of the greatest b'day present to me this year ... THANK YOU ~

CONGRATULATION to myself and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself again in advance ... *muacks*

hehe :D here are some PICS of a Birthday Card which my 'kai sai lou', nebo 'sent' me...





nebo, THANK YOU ! *muacks*

8 comments:

kaien said...

yahoo! good.. make money, me spend for you! hahaha.. kidding only.. but good that you happy about it! as for your bday.. i gave u the present jor loo.. hehehe

Jackie Leong said...

Fuiyoh, got the call you wanted liao.. so when ya gonna invite everybody who visits your blog to mamak :x jk :p

Congratulations on successfully obtaining a job :p All the best..

eRiCCa said...

WAHHHHH~ you will be in KL earlier than me!! my godzzz!! nvm, it's cool though so when i arrive then i can see you edi!! eheheheheh~~ GREAT!!

Cupid x2 said...

muahahaha :D
yay ! i'm sooo happy ~
eRiCCa, u got so much time to see me everyday meh ? u'll be busy entertaining ur frens lar...
haha :D anyway, cant wait to see you too !

kaien said...

erm it's "sent" not sent...

Cupid x2 said...

haha :D
nebo, edited !

Kelvin said...

hey~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA!!!!!
muackss!!!
and congratz on ur job yeah~
phew... cupid2 will be heading to KL~ yo~

Anonymous said...

cool... so you gonna work for mcsb?
nice... you will be working for me. LOL..