Tuesday, November 30, 2004

~ Tiring Day ~


i woke up quite early today, at about 8 morning... cant continue sleeping after tat, dunno why *wondering* izzit because i'm nervous ? erm, i guess not... but i dunno why... quite tired le, cos i online till almost 3am last nite... ~ Thank You, Phoebe ! ~ cos she borrowed me this laptop... so tat i'm not soooo b0r1ng, and doing nothing at home...

i was online-ing in my room... when i went out to the dining room, i saw NuNu was trying to escape from his 'house'... scare me *sweating*... and my frens are not at home, only me alone... i was thinking if he really came out, i got to locked myself in the room till my frens came back from work then... luckily ~!! i managed to fix his 'house', so tat he cant climb out from there... but... but... but... i'm still scare ~ !! i quickly get myself ready to go out and leave the house... sigh ~ !!! why i afraid of tat small little dog so much ??? useless ~

okay, my fren told me tat the nearest LRT station from my place is Taman Jaya... i went out and took a cab to Tmn Jaya... unexpectedly, it's quite far from here actually... and it cost me 5 bucks for the taxi fare... then, i took the train to KL Sentral from Tmn Jaya...

okay, here my journey starts, which i'm goin to do it everyday to work... walked about 5 mins from KL Sentral to monorail (KL Sentral station)... bought 50 bucks pass, which i can avoid the long queue in future... yeah, bout the darn card... the quality and the design is so 'cheap'... it is exactly the same with those normal pass... sigh ~!!! yeah, freddie is rite... the fare from KL Sentral to Imbi, HangTuah & Maharajalela station is RM1.60... and it takes me only 6 mins to reach Imbi... i did noticed bout the distance from Maharajalela station and Hang Tuah station to my working place... i didnt see any bridge across Jln Maharajalela... if i get down from Maharajalela station and walk to my office *sweating* i guess it would be a problem for me to go across Jln Maharajalela since it's a VERY BUSY road... it's quite far though, but there are lots of shop houses along Jln Maharajalela... hmm... i still think tat it's more convenient if i walk from Hang Tuah station to my working place... although it's still a little farrer (i'm confused with spelling, hehe =P) compare to Maharajalela station...

i had my lunch with my cousin, Evie at Sg Wang... then, i dragged Shinchan to go Time Square with me... "Shinchan, paiseh ah... dragged you out to accompany me..." hehe =) met Shinchan at Time Square... then, we went to eat ice-cream... lolz ~!!! Shinchan bought me ice-cream and want me to finish it... waaaaaaaa~ he treat me ice-cream when i wanna on-diet... BAD Shinchan !!! somemore FULL cup of ice-cream !!! H3LP ~!!!!! anyway, wanna say THANK YOU to Shinchan for the ice-cream and the time he spent to accompany me...

here's the pic of the ice-cream i ate... taken by Shinchan =)



although it's fattening, but it is soooooooo D3L1C10US !!! hehe =)

tired ~!!! after walking a while at Time Square and Sg Wang... Shinchan got to go back early, cos he is goin for Japanese Buffet for dinner... i walked around Sg Wang myself for a while and went KL Sentral to wait for my frens... wah... so many people was waiting at the monorail station... it was around 5pm tat time, no wonder... i got to wait for the 2nd train only i managed to squeeze myself in... somemore worrying tat there are idiots who like to 'pok mong'... shit ~!! there was this guy (dunno bangladesh or viatnamese or wat) trying to push me while i'm entering the train... his stupid and dirty hand was touching my butt !!! damn him !!! i swing his hand off... idiot ~!!! i juz wish tat i could scold him, but it was too packed tat time ... no time for me to think also =(

dinner time has arrived, and i decided to skip my dinner for tonight... cos i ate too much ice-cream... haha

No comments: