Saturday, November 06, 2004

~ Boring Saturday ~

woke up at 9 o'clock this morning... 9 am, consider early or late on Saturday ? hmm... maybe get used to it liao, cos got to wake up 'early' at 8 something every morning to get myself ready to go to work... FYI, i start work at 10 am and finish work at 7 pm ... my boss said wanna avoid the goddam traffic jam every morning... tat's y we start work at 10 am. Good idea huh ? *lol*

ok ok, back to my Saturday... woke up so early cos wanna go swimming with my fren... hmm, reached the pool at around 9.45am... quite a number of people there liao, errr... feel a bit shy to show my 'fat' body... but dun care liao... if i shy, i cant swim to slim myself down liao... wow, found out tat my stamina really bad lar... really lack of exercise... get exhausted easily after few laps of swimming... i really really need to swim more often... my fren, who doesnt know how to swim... asked me to teach him... sigh, he say i'm not a good trainer at all... haha :D taught him a few times, but he still cant get the correct way... i'm really a bad trainer or he's a bad swimmer ? kekeke :P hmm, we swim for around 45 mins then we left... tired !

ok, reach home liao ... NBTD again... why my life so boring ah ? wanna learn something ? lazy... wanna do something ? lazy... sigh :( never mind, forget bout it ... i put my backside on the chair and sit in front of the pc and surf the net... LYN again... nothing much updated last nite, maybe cos most of the people went clubbing on Friday nite ... keke :D

hmm... remind me tat there's a party at Zouk in KL last nite... me wanna go :'( but no chance ... why am i here in Penang ? i wanna go KL, then can go clubbing with frens often... haha :D something not so sad was i did went for a movie, "The Terminal" last nite... at least my Friday nite is not so...... boring... "The Terminal" is quite nice and funny... yeah, FUNNY... mauahahaha :D

ahhh... feeling sleepy now... should i go take a nap ? 2 hours nap ??? haha :D wanna watch HK series actually, but the tv is occupied now... :( wat i can do now is sleep and online... wat a BORING day !!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ch3RyL,
Just to give you a heads up, you're probably going to get some more comments on this post: ~ Boring Saturday ~. I found you when I was out looking for the latest info about quicksilver rashguards products, and even though this doesn't relate to quicksilver rashguards, I still had to stop and tell you that you're doing a great job. You're about to get some visits from my brother and sister. I told them about your blog so I hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ch3RyL...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate man rashguards related information, but your post ' ~ Boring Saturday ~ ' got my attention and stopped in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about man rashguards and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks Ch3RyL for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ch3RyL,
Just to give you a heads up, you're probably going to get some more comments on this post: ~ Boring Saturday ~. I found you when I was out looking for the latest info about rashguards volcom products, and even though this doesn't relate to rashguards volcom, I still had to stop and tell you that you're doing a great job. You're about to get some visits from my brother and sister. I told them about your blog so I hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ch3RyL,
Just to give you a heads up, you're probably going to get some more comments on this post: ~ Boring Saturday ~. I found you when I was out looking for the latest info about boy swim shirt products, and even though this doesn't relate to boy swim shirt, I still had to stop and tell you that you're doing a great job. You're about to get some visits from my brother and sister. I told them about your blog so I hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Ch3RyL,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your ~ Boring Saturday ~ post. I gave up my search for baby rash guard information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about baby rash guard, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job Ch3RyL.
You got a great thing going... by friend.