Tuesday, November 16, 2004

~ Pic, Picture, Pictures ~


here are some pictures to share... not my pic tho... but 3nj0y !


hmm, RO player should know wat is this...PORING !!! it belongs to my bro, somebody sent it to him... a gal probably.... muahahaha =D


my birthday present from NomNom =)


another pic...


another birthday present from rourou =P


clearer pic of the little bear bear inside...


my MASHI MARO given by my bf before my convo... Cute, rite ? hehe =P


part of my soft toys, some are in my hometown...


some bottles i've collected so far...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice date on that present -- 9/11 :)

Alwin W said...

the mashi maro!!! sooo cuteee!!!!

eRiCCa said...

hahahahahaa... hey!! i have the birthdy bear too!! my cousin bought it for me... from Singapore?

erm... erm... why did you KIDNAP my son~?!~?!?~!?~?!? i saw him in your pic!!!!!

freddie said...

alcoholic bottles collections? O_O
:P

Cupid x2 said...

ahahaha =D
eRiCCa, which one is your son ah ? *blur* keke

eRiCCa said...

hmmmmmm...
MY LIL PATRICK!!!
my son born with my ex-lougong~~
oh no~~~

Cupid x2 said...

LOL, i didnt kidnap... he's mine !!!
*blek* ahahahahaha