Sunday, November 14, 2004

~ Boringzzz ~


sigh ! wat a boring weekend ~ really cant think of anything to do =( except watching tv at home... as u know, astro Wah Lai Toi actually have no interesting programme to watch during weekend... haihhzzz !!! i still prefer Hong Kong series, which only shows during weekdays *sob sob*

i went my cousin's place to overnight last nite =) she's real sad and need someone to accompany her cos of she has some problem in her relationship with her boyfren. hmm, hope everything will be FINE lar... no matter wat happen, i'll be there to support her alwayzzz...

yea, took some pics of my b'day presents... ahahaha =) i cant post it now cos those pics taken with digital camera, and the size of the pics are kinda big... i need to resize them first, before i post it here... since this PC of my brother here has no Adobe Photoshop, i guess i can only resize them when i'm back to Penang.


one thing bothering me is, the HR haven't call me =( i'm now wondering whether me actually get the job not... why HR never call me ? without them calling me, i'm not confirmed yet... hiahhh !!! i called them on Friday, but no one answer the call... i think i got to call them again on Wednesday... i wish tat i REALLY get the job... WISH ME LUCK ~

haihh, tot of going to swimming afterwards... but it's raining now =( hope the rain will stop very soon... frens asking me to go 'yum char' tonite... but, i'm a lil' tired and lazy, hehe =P maybe cos i didnt really sleep well last nite...

No comments: