Thursday, November 18, 2004

~ Boring Day ~


BORING ! this is the word i can use to describe my day today...

i have some work to do actually... but i'm lazy and dun feel like doing them... no choice, still have to get them done... this job needs me doing the same thing again and again everyday... it is boring ! i guess i really need a challenging job, which needs me to crack my head sometimes, walk here and there, ask and talk to him or her... this kind of job shouldnt be that boring... hopefully, my new job has all the requirements and i will love it...

i was searching for forums and blogsites to sp4m for the whole day... nothing much i can do besides sp4mming to make my day not that boring... *lol* LYN is quiet nowadays, not much interesting topic and not much forummers loging in there recently... as for blogsite, the 'stupid' tagboard is not working for 2 days already... luckily, freddie came up with his sp4m board... atleast, we still have a place to sp4m, not sooo boring... haha =D THANK YOU, freddie ^_^

something happy to share... i played Solitaire Showdown with 'someone' in MSN just now... i am so 'leng lui' and he is so 'leng chai'... haha =D (you know who are you and you know what i am talking about lar... kekekeke) my fren, let's play again next time, ok ? will i be so 'leng lui' all the time ? hopefully... ahahahaha =D

i just finished packing 70% of my stuffs, i'm tired ! i'm now wondering how should i shift those things to KL... well, i can bring only my clothes to KL next week... for the others, i will wait for my frens from KL come back to Penang... then, ask them to help me to 'transport' my stuffs to KL... i'm afraid of shifting, really ! i've shifted twice when i was in KL last time... it is really tiring and terrible =( *sweating*

2 comments:

kaien said...

i gladly wish that you super xtra leng lui all the time.. kekeke... anyway.. i guessed you kind of excited huh..moving to KL.. hehehe.. i wonder if i would come to visit you someday.. hope i would.. anyway.. good luck in your new job... ^_^

freddie said...

you should be excited. :)
just bring some clothes over, leave the heavy stuffs for later. you'll have x'mas and new year to move the rest of the not so important things.