Wednesday, November 24, 2004

~ Headache ~


aiks ! there's this 'anonymous' keep on asking me to upate my blog... reason given ? cos i spam her/his blogsite... ahahahaha =D makes me headache, and i'm now scratching my head to think of some special things happened today...

erm, something interesting... again is, the CH4TZ with the gals in GC... muahahaha =D with the same gang of gals, m3, purplegal, hayanna, kae and another 2 sp3cial gals, my dear eRiCCa and GC's mod, kylie !!! finally, they managed to join us for today's chatting session... again ! interesting topics to be discussed (cannot tell u guys this time), everyone is getting high and excited... ahahaha :D and i cant stop laughing sometimes... these g4Ls are terrible and notti (including m3 ?) !!! well, i guess i wun be so boring and lonely when i go KL next month... cos i have TH3M !!! yahoo ~~!! hoor4y ~~!! our G4Ls RoX !!!

something might not be happy ? hmm, i need to pack my stuffs again later... still have 30% of my stuffs are not pack yet ! i dunno how to pack them also... real headache when come to think of it ! well, i'm excited to go KL... but when i think of shifting... PENING !!! H3LP ~~~!!! i have not much time left, since i'm leaving Penang on Sunday... really got to pack them ASAP...

anymore ? err... erm... yeah, I'M HUNGRY now ! it is 7.45pm now... i had roti sardin for my lunch... there goes my diet plan !!! darn ~~~ !!!

going back home now... update again later.... if i have some !!! hehe =)

*update*
just back from shifting my stuffs to my bf's house... tiring ~ now his room packed like shiat... ahaha... my stuffs are here and there !!! headache ~

3 comments:

eRiCCa said...

hmmmmmm... hehehehehee
of coz we GIRLS ROXXXXXX~~

freddie said...

so where are you gonna stay in kl? found a place yet?
i pity your bf... his phone bills gonna run high! treat it as a test/challenge for both of you. you guys will treasure each other more. :)

was 3 yrs apart with my gf while i was in us and she was here...

Cupid x2 said...

fred, u and ur gf was 3 years apart, but now u 2 still together wat =)
me and my bf shouldnt have problem lar...
somemore Penang to KL and KL to Penang only takes 5 hours of bus...
wish me Good Luck :)