Wednesday, November 03, 2004

~ 28th Oct to 1st Nov ~


hmm... as requested, my interview was postponed to 29th of Oct... Oops... i'm now telling everyone here tat i had an interview... if i failed to get tat job, everyone must be laughing at me liao... *lol* dun lar, k ?

hmm ... i applied for Sales Executive actually... wondering whether can i handle sales job not... from wat i heard from my frens... sales job really pressure and BUT challenging... but can get lots of MONEY wor... haha :D money... money... money... i wanna earn lots of MOENY and i wanna giv myself a try... I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT ! hope tat i'm given a chance lar :)

i was called on the same day to attend 2nd interview on Monday... damn ! i got to go buy another shirt for the 2nd interview... cos i only bring ONE formal shirt for the 1st interview... takkan wearing the same shirt to both the interviews, rite ? hahaha :D

during the 2nd interview, the interviewer told me lots of advantages and disadvantages of being a sales person... Advantages ? First, MONEY and Second, Self Satisfaction... Disadvantages ? Company comes first, family/bf comes second :D Pressure, no leave, no working hours... *lol* well, i believe every single job has it's own pressure... so, not a prob :) the interviewer somemore keep on asking me, "Are u sure u really wanna become a Salesperson ? Are u sure u wanna join us ?" haha... funny mann...

hmm... waiting for them to call me... reject my application ? or hire me ? wish me LUCK ~ and ALL THE BEST to everyone :) CHEERS ~

12 comments:

shinchan said...

haha i will support u
need another welcome party?

Cupid x2 said...

haha :D welcome party again ?
no need lar... keke :)

eRiCCa said...

all the best...
your life in kl will be wonderful~
=)

kaien said...

i guess they are right about company first and family comes in second because in sales eventhough your working hours is flexible but then in order to get good sales rate..i think most of the time you have to work very hard and long.... i guess it's just up to you whether what kind of person you are... as for me i think i stress more on family gua.. not sure.. maybe i am not at ur stage yet so i have no idea how to make a choice.....i guess i am those "i ain't gonna stick my life on a company" type of person.... hard to imagine myself working my asses hard for a certain company... better work for myself... kekekeke....

Cupid x2 said...

yeah, nebo... i agree with you...
before i went to the interview, family is alwiz the first.. but after attended the interview... i think company (career/job) should come first... is not tat i dun LOVE my family anymore, but my parents worked so hard to earn my tuition fees for colleges... and i want to earn more money, so they dun need to work so hard cos i still have a bro who are still studying now... $$$$$ *lol* doing SALES is the fastest way to earn more money... but of cos, is not easy... but, I BELIEVE TAT I CAN DO IT ~

kaien said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kaien said...

oh... hahaha.. i guess you have a different view on how i see things then... yours are more like "big sister, big daughter" look... but then whatever it is.. in the end it is really about what you want... i would never invite myself to do something that i don't want to do or do things for the wrong reason... be sure of that... though we always need to think for others, sometimes thinking for yourself is a way to think for others too coz' in the end if you are happy with yourself, those who care about you will be happy too... just a thought of mine.

Unknown said...

My bro-in-law works for sales exec before and he said from his experience, girl usually will have disadvantage on this job esp when they are seeing their clients. You will never know what kinda client you will get, well ... guy sometimes needs to get "advantage" ... you know what I mean ... :)

Cupid x2 said...

Thanks for ur advice, p4n6 =P
well, actually i know tat gals are not really suitable to be sales person. People will take 'advantage' of gals, and the other way round... i feel tat gals are easier to get customer sometimes... hmm, depends on my luck whether i will meet 'those' kind of clients not... if i'm unlucky, then i'll QUIT... haha :D but i really like to give myself a TRY on Sales...
THANK YOU, PAL :Þ

Cupid x2 said...

THANKS ya ... *muacks*

Anonymous said...

see you in KL soon... :)

Cupid x2 said...

ah ? who is this 'Anonymous' ???