Monday, November 08, 2004

~ How Do I Live ~


yay ! finally i got a pic of my lovely handphone ~ it's not really 'powerful' as other phone though, but i like it very muchhh ... it has no camera, no bluetooth, although i hope to get a camera phone soon... but HOW DO I LIVE without YOU ??? i seldom make phone calls, but i do SMS a lot =P My life will be damn bored without you...

wat a coincident, my hi-fi now is playing the song, HOW DO I LIVE ... soooo niceee !

here is the pic of my lovely phone...



can u see the accessories on my phone ? ya, the BIG love... i bought it from S'pore... and the Small Potato pillow, my best buddy, Phoebe gave it to me ! nice huh ??? haha :D and did u all notice teh wallpaper i'm using on my phone ? is the Guess? wallpaper, which i mentioned in my very previous blog,
~ Sexy Wallpaper ~


2 comments:

Jackie Leong said...

Nice picture of your phone.. you take good care of your phone eh? :)

Cupid x2 said...

haha :D
of cos lar...
my 'lou poh chai' mar
*lol*