Tuesday, January 18, 2005

~ Shopping with Bro ~


Chinese New Year is around the corner... my bro asked me to go shopping with him, coz of my good taste in choosing nice clothes for him... muahahaha ~!!!

i met my bro at Hang Tuah station and we took monorail to Imbi station... i showed him where i 'pokkai' and he laughed at me *paiseh* i brought him to LowYat Plaza's 'Tong Loh Wan' to have lunch... hmm, i like tat place... dunno why... *wondering* hmm... for a special reason i guess =)

after tat, we headed to Sg Wang... walao ~!!! so many people ... my bro said he needs some new slacks and shirts to college... i bet u guys should know which college needs formal clothing... bought some clothes from SEED (me actually fans of SEED, and now he is too !!!)

OMG !!! he spent almost 400 bucks in 2 hours !!! it's terrible, and i only bought myself a belt... poor me !!! no new clothes for Chinese New Year this year... hmm, hopefully can get 1 or 2 lar...


1 comment:

freddie said...

guys' clothes are always expensive! not fair!