Sunday, January 02, 2005

~ Shopping Day @ MidValley ~


i woke up @ 7 this morning... cos my buddy, Pheobe is taking 8am bus back to JB... she'll start work on 4th Jan if i'm not mistaken... after we (me and my fren) sent her to Pudu, had our breakfast... and reach home at around 9.30am.

well, i have lots of dirty clothes waiting for me to wash... sigh ~!!! i hate doing laundry !!! i juz wish tat i can have a washing machine with me... probably mobile type ??? ahahaha =D i washed 80% of my dirty clothes... why i only wash 80% of them ? cos no place for me to hang if i wash all of them... *sigh* hmm, maybe i got to wash the rest them tomolo... or i'll bring them back to Ipoh... keke =D i'm a LAZY BUM !!! besides doing laundry, i cleaned the bathroom as well... erm, i'm not tat lazy huh ? frankly, this is the 1st time i'm cleaning the bathroom...

after doing all those cleaning, i sleep again after taking my bath... my fren woke me up @ 2pm... and we went MidValley to have lunch together with his colleagues at Kim Gary... after makan, i went shopping and they discuss their stuffs there... sigh ~!!! i spent again... SALE everywhere though, but cant really find something which i like... but i bought myself 5 same spagetti strap with 5 diff colors @ G2000... cos it's 50% discount !!! hahaha =D and i also bought myself 2 pairs of heels !!!

there my money goes ~!!! and there my shopping day ended ~!!! sigh, another working week for me... why we didnt get a replacement of off day for New Year day ? stupid ~!!! i wan another off day ~!!! *sob sob*

5 comments:

freddie said...

ya ya ya! damn it! why don't they give a replacement day for the saturday holiday. $^E%Y%$&$&^*&(*$%^@#$%@#

we also lose out xmas too. #$%#$^$%&$&*%^*^@#$%@

Anonymous said...

'cos it's Saturday and this country has too mnay holidays already :P

凱西 said...

yeah..Mid Valley is so packed when sales..i went in MNG and it took me 1/2hour to que up for trying out cloths!! Shiat!!

Anonymous said...

Heh.. only a female person would buy five of the same type of clothing in different colors just because it was on sale :)

Anonymous said...

.. taking.. a bath.. must restrain.. mental images.. arg. :)