Wednesday, January 26, 2005

~ Hair Cut ~


hmm, many people is discussing bout hair cut now... i would like to join as well... keke =P

i've cut my hair ermm.... 3 weeks ago ??? should be... i was a little fedup with my long hair, coz it's dry and ugly... i made my decision of cutting it in few seconds... this is the 1st time i made a decision soooo fast ~!!! lolz ~

after my hair cut, some commented tat i look like a school gal, which makes me damn happy... lolz ~!!! my fren said i look like a 'soh poh'... one of my colleague said i look YOUNGER with my short hair... *happy*... another colleague of mine said, "you look better last time..." ^_^'

hmm, not much people realized tat i cut my hair thou... i like my new hair cut thou, but i wish i could go back to cut it shorter for FREE... i did it at Kimarie @ Time Square @ a very reasonable price ! cost me only 25 bucks !!! cheap rite ?

i tot of doing straightening actually... but now my hair is totally 'ROSAK'... got to wait till it become more HEALTHIER first... then, i'll go do straightening and highlight...

too bad, i juz wish i can do it before CNY... ='(

6 comments:

freddie said...

actually you were too lazy to manage your hair. i think your hair could look a lot better if you moouse it up a bit and give it some volume.

just my person pref, i think wavy hair chicks are hot. ^_^

Cupid x2 said...

i admit tat i didnt really take care of it... i'm lazy to do treatment... keke
but i did moouse it and gel it as well... but the effect is not wat i want...
i should do tat kind of perming... i should go for digital perm... and my hair are toooooo thin and not strong enuff, tat's y it cant support the 'curl' nicely...

kaien said...

moouse would be fine.. but i don't think women with gel would look any where nice...

Anonymous said...

what, no pix ? :)

Cupid x2 said...

aiks ~!!! i'm not using those kind of gel u guys using lar...
erm, it's some kind of liquid which can hold the hair...
get wat i'm trying to say ?

kaien said...

hmm...???? would have any gelling effect???? coz' i have no idea about women's hair gel.. LOL... for volume can try moouse.. for holding.. can try hair spray but i don't really like hair spray coz' the hair is like crunchy and dry...