Saturday, January 29, 2005

~ Mandarine Oranges ~


haha =D i'm in the mood of blogging now... small things also i wanna blog, pls dun mind ya ~!!!

Mandarine Oranges !!! my favourite, i LOVE it !!! i'm soooo happy juz now, coz i found tat there are lots of mandarine oranges in the fridge... and u know wat my brother told me juz now ??? he said, "mommy dun let me eat those oranges, she said wanna keep them for you..." HAHA !!! my mommy soooooo GOOD !!!

everyone knows tat i LOVE mandarine oranges... i'm the one who finished all the oranges in the fridge every year... oranges in my house and also oranges in my grandma house... ahaha =D once i start eating oranges, i'm addicted to it... hhmmm, my highest record is 8 oranges one shot, non-stop ! i can even eat more than 20 oranges a day... :blek:

my mom always scold me for eating so many, coz mandarine oranges not really good for health...

2 comments:

freddie said...

hah... i like them too, easy to peel and easy to eat. but too much mandarin orange = not smooth when in toilet. ^_^"

Unknown said...

My dad will make mandarin orange juice ...