Saturday, January 15, 2005

~ My Bad Day ~


wat a bad day... sadz !!!

i fall down from the stairs early morning... damn ! when i get myself out from the train... while i'm walking down the stairs, my stupid 'too long' pants 'tersangkut' with my shoes... *crying* luckily, only 2 or 3 people around tat time... not so 'paiseh'... so damn pain mann !!! i thought of calling my colleague to fetch me somewhere around actually... but then when i stand up and walk, no more pain... lolz ! i manage to walk to my office...

3 comments:

freddie said...

you actually went to office on a saturday? or you were blogging about friday?

poor thing. with heels also tripped. without heels you'll be mopping the floor. :P

Cupid x2 said...

it happened on Friday.. i'm juz bloggin on Sat... hehe =)

Unknown said...

I cannot help but imagine there are those Miss HK music ... and then suddenly, "tersekat" ...