Wednesday, January 19, 2005

~ Again ~


wat a co-incidence ~ i got to use the same title as wat is eRiCCa using now... "Again"...

wat happened to me ??? this will be funniest question and answer to me... the answer is, i fell down from the stairs again... damn ! grrrrr....

i was walking REALLY carefully... somemore paying ALL my attention to it... coz i'm really SCARE ~!!! who knows ??? maybe GOD knows... again !!! my pants 'tersangkut' with my heels again... WTF !!!

the most embarrased thing happened to me... there were lots of people tat time, it happened at about 7pm... many people was there tat time.... SHIT ~!!! i juz stand up and walk away like nothing happen... but actually, was soooo pain mann ~!!! i hope no one see my face and no one recognize me...

it's bleeding this time... and there will be bruises on my legs tomolo... i got to wear pants to cover them, but i'm scare of wearing pants now... wat should i do ??? err... thinking of taking MC, anyone agree with me ??? then, i dun need to show anyone my leg... lolz ~!!! i'm crazy now...

haihh ~!!! i think i should avoid wearing pants from today onwards... i'm afraid of staircase now... i dunno when i'll fall down again, even i walk very carefully... sigh ~!!!

H ~ E ~ L ~ P ~ !!!

*wondering* WHY am i sooooooooo stupid ??? *memalukan* this is a bad week to me... coz i fell down in A week.... SHIT !!! hopefully, it's not a bad YEAR for me... *sob sob*

3 comments:

kaien said...

it's all your fault.. who ask you wear pants so long... sweeping floor.... and with heels somemore.. dai sei...

Cupid x2 said...

nebo, u got no HEART one ~!!!
my pants NOT really tat long lar...
i wear it all the time also nothing happen...
juz tat i'm soooo 'suay' this week... damn !!!

freddie said...

have you ever noticed that sometimes you try so hard to prevent something and it still happens. whereas when you don't care about it, it will go away automatically?

maybe you need a new pair of heels! :D

don't be embarrassed about falling down. i am sure you're not the first one. and no educated people like us are going to laugh at you.

people tends to lose their confident over some troubles they have faced repeatedly. and i hope you don't just give up wearing pants and heels just because of that.