Wednesday, January 19, 2005

~ Sadz ~


so sadz ~!!! my leg is pain now... and i dun have any medicine to apply =(

and juz now my mom called, complained tat i 'm not go back this weekend... i juz went back 2 weeks ago !!! and she expects me to go back again... hmm, coz she wants me to help her to do some cleaning... during college time, i got no problem on tat... coz quite free tat time... i used to go back once every 2 weeks... the reason i'm not going back this week is because i'm goin to Penang... to see my bf and to bring back my things which are still left in Penang... coz i still have another weekend to help her out on doing cleaning... this is wat i think !!!

and now my mom still expects me to go back once every 2 weeks, which is impossible for me... i know i should go back often... but sometimes, i really have something to do... i'm now working, i'm NOT studying anymore... why they never think for me ???

i LOVE them !!! i wish i can see them more often !!! i wish i can spend more time with them too ~!!! but everytime when i go back, they will have their own programmes... either got dinner, got sports tournament, or go outstation... then, i'll be staying at home alone... i go back for wat ???

there was a weekend which i planned to go back... then, suddenly my mom told me tat she's going to Penang on tat weekend... and i thought my dad will be at home... so, i still can go back... who knows ? the day before, my dad told me tat he's goin to Hatyai to play badminton... end up i didnt go back... the week after, my mom complained tat i didnt go back again... coz my company has a dinner on Friday, and attendance is compulsory... i told her maybe i can go back on Sat morning... and she said, "u wun be staying in Ipoh for 24 hours, go back for wat ?" i was speechless...

who's fault ??? i think is mine...

7 comments:

凱西 said...

Cupid facing the same problam i have...Sometimes it's really tiring to always go back..coz if i go back kajang,my mom will expect me to doo all the housework..yes,i knw i suppose to do it..but..sometimes after a long working week,i need some rest..*sigh..i knw she's doing very hard on work too..*sigh..
Cupid,maybe u think this way la..she loves u alot,tat's why she wan you to be back home no matter they r there or not..my parent do think so...i guess..hehe

freddie said...

kinda like me... i only go back once in a blue moon (every 2-4 months) and usually i'll be home alone when i reached home.

take it easy. as youngster, we all know what you think. but as parents, do you know what your mom think? is there anything in her mind that you didn't know about?

if you don't, try to spend sometime with her and explain to her about what you think. there is no right or wrong in this matters.

if you think your mom doesn't understand you, try to communicate with her. tell her about your thought, and ask her what she thinks about your thought.

try to put yourself in her shoes and ask her to put herself in yours. just make sure both of you are calm enough before you proceed.

Unknown said...

Poor girl ...

I think your mum misses you ... just an excuse to ask you back to clean the house ...

shinchan said...

hope CC jiejie leg getting better ^_^

Cupid x2 said...

i know my parents miss me... and i do miss them a lot too ~!!!
but i'm really tired... i've been travelling here and there NON-STOP right after i finished my form 5...
it has been 6 or 7 years already... i'm tired of travelling, thou already get used to it...

freddie said...

i bet your parents are also tired of missing you too.

do you have any siblings?

Cupid x2 said...

a younger brother... but he's in KL studying too =)