Thursday, December 23, 2004

~ Wat to Blog ? ~


hmm, it's been a long time i didnt update my blog huh ? hehe =P i dunno wat to update le ^_^"

after work yesterday, i went 'yum char' with my colleagues at the mamak next to my office... and my senior joined us for the 'yum char' session... and they decided to go Matrix @ Phileo Damansara for pool session, so i went Matrix with them as well... they ordered beer and i ordered Long Island Tea (i dunno wat is tat actually ^.^)... i was there watching them playing and chit chatting with them... quite relaxing =)

hmm, i sleep quite 'early' for these 2 days... since the laptop i'm using all the while was returned to my fren, and the stupid network card of mine already spoilt... so, i got nothing better to do except go to sleep earlier at nite =(

my fren told me tat she has booked the ticket for Kung Fu Hustle for me... hehe =P yay ~!!! i got to watch tat movie with my bf dee, as i promised him earlier... =) so happy ~

and now, i juz got back from 'work' not long ago... i went seminar again after lunch today at Sunway... tat seminar should starts @ 2.30 noon. i went Damansara Uptown for lunch with my colleagues and our supplier. the time we left tat restaurant, already about 2.20pm. i tot we can actually reach Sunway in 15 mins, but i'm so 'naive' ~ lolz ~!!! me & my colleague were stucked in the jam for 1 hour before we can reach Sunway... *sweating* the seminar finish @ 5.30pm... again, we got stucked in traffic jam... at 6.30pm, we are still in Sunway... *sweating*

hmm, dunno wat to blog dee... since there's nothing special happened to me these days...

tomolo will be x'mas eve dee... so, wat is ur plan ? anyway, wishes u guys

~ Merry X'mas & Happy New Year ~!!! ~

2 comments:

freddie said...

never under estimate the power of traffic jam in KL/PJ. lol!

Anonymous said...

work.. yeah, yeah.. merry christmas to you too *sigh* :P