Tuesday, December 14, 2004

~ Suffering ~


shit ~!!! my throat now is soooo darn pain mann ~!!!! HELP ! i dowan to suffer anymore ~!!!

actually, i planned to go to see my company's panel doctor yesterday during lunch time... but, i didnt go at last... cos i felt much better already, besides still coughing... and NOW ??? darn ! pain like hell now... *cough cough*

i missed Portugese Grill Fish so much ~!!! i missed Fried Chicken so much ~!!!

i cant drink MILO for my breakfast today, there goes my breakfast... wat else i can put in my mouth for breakfast ? i got not much choice, i only have MILO and NESCAFE here =(

sienz ~!!! later my boss will give us some training on sales report... then, later... our supplier will come to our office to say HELLO (this is wat my boss said in his email)... then, later... dunno wat to do again... hmm, i think i dun have much chance to sp4m here today.... haihhhh ~!!! got to attend seminarssssss tomorrow and the day after... so boring le ~ definately i'll fall asleep... i hate SWEETS but now, i got to eat them... juz to keep me awake !

oh yeah, my mom is goin to HK today... and till now, i dunno wat time her flight is... am i a bad daughter ? hehe =) i'll sms her afterwards, hopefully... she havent depart yet... and of coz, i hope she'll buy me lots of stuffs.... kekekeke =D

okie lar, got to get myself ready to work ! see u guys around ya ~

5 comments:

hayanna said...

wah...cupid2.. still sick ??
go to c a doc today before u lose ur cute sexy voice ^__^

Cupid x2 said...

yea, still sick =(
i'll go see doctor, if i have the time... sigh !
me already lost my sexy voice dee, sometimes when i talk now, no voice coming out... lolz ~!!!
anyway, thanks for caring ya ~
HAVE A NICE DAY !

freddie said...

"i missed Friend Chicken so much ~!!!"

?!?!?!?!?
your friend have a chicken? or you have a chicken friend? LOL!!!

watch what you eat and make sure you finish the antibiotics if your doctor prescribed you some.

Cupid x2 said...

fred, it's a typo ! *blush*

~ edited ~

Sonny said...

Dr. NuNu say: ehem..ehem...drink more water...rest earlier...dont eat spicy food....if still like tht after 1 week, come back n look for me..