Sunday, December 26, 2004

~ Christmas Day ~


hmm, i have nothing much to blog for my x'mas day actually... but nebo asked me to blog something...

my bf came to visit me on x'mas day ~ hehe =)

i woke up @ 10 something in da morning... and i wanted to get myself ready to go find my bf @ Pudu... but my housemate said, could go fetch my bf together cos they wanna bring NuNu (my fren's doggie) to see doctor... NuNu didnt get to see doctor coz the clinic is closed on x'mas...

me, my bf, and my frenz went Sunway Pyramid... wow, so many people mann ~!!! me & my bf went to eat Japanese Ramen for so-called 'lunch' @ 3 something in da afternoon... after 'lunch', we walk around to look for x'mas gifts for the gifts exchange session... wow, it's hard to get something nice @ around 15bucks mann ! and finally, we managed to get something right before we wanna leave, but of coz, they are over budget...

hahaha =D it's time for Kung Fu Hustle @ MidValley @ 11 something at nite... hmm, i think i expected too much on this movie... it's FUNNY and also BORING ~ again, i fall asleep... haihh ~!!! guess wat, quite a number of people fall asleep actually... not only ME ~

after the movie, we headed to SS2 for mamak session @ 2am in da morning... and also, it's time for our gift exchange session... lolz ~!!! x'mas was juz over only we wanna exchange gifts... haha =D the others were looking at us weirdly... not too bad, i got a 'tabung duit'... haha =D actually, i wished tat i could get the gift tat i gave away... it's a message holder and i do like it very much =( my bf got a very nice and cute cup/glass (watever ^_^')... ended up, it's mine also !!! ahahaha =D

2 comments:

freddie said...

next time gimme the ticket when you know you're gonna sleep in the theatre. :P

kaien said...

wah i also went to mid valley that day.. aiyoh... didn't see you!!! damn crowded.. i got dizzy because of it!