Thursday, December 09, 2004

~ Poor Gal ~


hmm, it has been few days i didnt blog anything... well, my life is juz like normal... working life, nothing special =)

i had sore-throat since yesterday... maybe cos i ate too much of CHIPSMORE... i really got nothing to do in office, so i bought some sweets and chipsmore to make myself not to fell asleep... ate a smallest packet of chipsmore in 2 days... ahaha =D tat's the reason i'm having sore-throat now... early morning yesterday, i was juz jokking with my frens... i said, "i'm tired... just wish tat i can on MC for one day... to rest and sleep at home..." who knows ??? i really kena... i should go and buy 4D mann ~!!! *sob sob*

i went MidValley with my fren after work yesterday... i brought him to Oasis food court for the 'Portugese Grill Fish'... so nice mann ~!!! again, this is wat makes my throat getting worst, i guess... went around to search for some office wear again... atleast i got something which i've looking for for quite some time, but my purse got a BIG hole dee =(

i was so darn tired when i reached home... then, suddenly... that 'stupid' thingy bug me again... i miss home, i miss my family, i miss my bf, i miss.... so many things... my tears juz dropped... my head was like going to burst, and my throat getting more pain... i cant talk properly and loudly also, cos will sore-throat... pity me =(

when i've get myself ready to work this morning, i was sitting there thinking whether i should call my boss to take MC or not... but, i still went to office at last... went to Equatorial Hotel for a CISCO seminar... again, is sooo boring ~!!! maybe cos i know nothing bout CISCO product, tat's why... i was 'fishing' there, and i ate FIVE candies(sweets) in 4 hours... darn ~!!! i hate sweets ~!!! but no choice, to avoid falling asleep and hoping they will help my throat also... the seminar ended at around 1 something in the afternoon, had my lunch there and i made a call to my boss... luckily he allows me to go home... *yay* i can go home to get some rest and sleep...

took a nap and get some rest just now... i'm a little hungry now, but i dun feel like eating... no appetite ~! hopefully, i'll get better later... i guess i dun need to go and see doctor... but do i need to show a MC to my boss or the management people tomolo ? err, nvm lar... i think my boss can settle for me... *wishing*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

homesick huh ? :) your bf should move to KL too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Take it easy Ch3ryl ! Things will get better, these are just initial hitches, you'll get over it with a prob. New place does take time for you to settle in.... Com`on Ch3ryl !!! Cheer up and have a nice weekend. - :)

kaien said...

i am sure you had "fun" at mid valley huh...

freddie said...

you can call us out when you're bored.