Tuesday, December 07, 2004

~ I am Down ~


as i mentioned in my previous post, i'm unhappy today...

one of the reason is tat 'stupid' thing bugging me... arghh ~!!! s4dz !!!

another reason is because of my buddy, Phoebe... she is going to work in S'pore next month... before i come KL, she always advice me to come KL to work... and now ? i'm here only for a few days, and SHE is the one who gonna leave KL soon... so sadzz ~!!! =(

me gonna be alone liao... no one to share with when i am happy and sad =( no one to 'yum cha' with me =( no one to shopping with me =(

hopefully she will come back to KL often... i gonna miss her a lot =)


but of coz, i wish her h4pPy w0rK1n6 in S'pore... do come back often ~!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny.. ask you to go to KL and then move to S'pore :P I suppose it's not the same.. but still people who read this blog are sharing your joy and sadness in a way. :)

freddie said...

well there are still people around in kl. :)
dun worry... you'll be fine.

eRiCCa said...

CHEERS babe!!

Unknown said...

I'll take care of her for you :)

hayanna said...

call me out :D