Friday, December 17, 2004

~ Haihhh ~


attended 3 seminars these few days... s13nz ~!!! some of the topics are quite interesting... some are boring ~!!! they are sales trainings... telling you how good is their product... how bad is their competitor's product... haih ~!!! boring ! they should have find a better speaker to give us the training... the speaker read from the power point slides straight away, he was like giving lectures... OMG ~!!! i've left schools and colleges years ago... and now, i'm back to lectures again... like usual, i fall asleep... again ~!!! i wanna write something or do some notes also cannot, cos he read exactly from the slides... wat should i write huh ? eating candies and sweets also cant ask 'Mr. Chow' to go away now...

cos the cough i'm having now, i am eating sweets non-stop... OMFG ~!!!! strepsils -> hacks -> strepsils -> hacks !!! now my 'lelangit' also hurt dee... damn ~!!! all my colleagues keep on asking me to take MC... i wish too ~!!! but, can i ? i started working 2 weeks ago, and i've been coughing for a week, can i take 1 week MC ? i think my boss rather 'goreng' me... 'MEE GORENG' satu ! lolz ~!!! and i'm now afraid tat my colleagues will get infected because of me le ~ *sweat* me the one got blamed =( another colleague even threaten me, ask me better get well by Monday... else, nobody will be dinner-ing with me during our company's celebration dinner... so chamz ~!!! i went to buy chinese medicine, and u guys guess how much izzit ? it costs me 60bucks ~!!! i dun have so much cash with me tat time, and he tell me tat they received CC.... haih ~!!! my 60bucks gone... :'( sigh, no choice... me coughing like hell dee... my fault ~!!! tat guy asked me whether i smoke and or eat chili.... i looked at him and smile... i didnt smoke, but i eat a little bit of chili... and i tell myself, i'll stop eating from now...

tell u guys wat... my fren told me tat NuNu (my fren's doggie... NOT casa, k ?) is coughing also, because of me again ~!!! omg !!! i think i better jump from the window lar... suffering ~!!!

it is Friday nite today... so pity ~!!! nobody ask me out and no where to go... lolz ~!!! sick till like tat dee, still think of going out... very boring ma ~ nothing to do here... except online and sleep ! nothing much to do online-ing except spamming in freddi's spamming board... and LYN is down now... b0r1ng ~!!! hmm, i guess i got to continue my reading then... "MEN are from MARS, WOMEN are from VENUS"

5 comments:

kaien said...

NUNU same company with you?

凱西 said...

cupid,u should take more of the chinese medicine,will get well very fast..I also like u,cough non-stop,but recently ok liao coz i keep taking the chinese medicine.But,i think the chinese med tat u bought too expensive already..I try to help u buy some here..
Get well soon buddy!!

freddie said...

don't take any cold drinks. don't go out so much. the air is quite polluted lately because of the recent hot days.

stay in door and keep yourself warm in the company. when you're got well, i'll ask you out. :D

Cupid x2 said...

freddie, sure or not ? dun bluff me wor =)
hmm, i feel much better after eating the chinese medicine dee...
cathy, thanks a lot ~

freddie said...

so have you gotten better yet?
about the "asking you out" part... sure why not? :)