Monday, December 06, 2004

~ Fall Asleep ~


OMG ~!!! i fall asleep in office today... i just feeling sooooooo sleepy for the whole day... maybe cos i slept late and woke up early nowadays...

nothing much for me to do in office... cant do much surfing on internet, but i did 'curi-curi' to sp4m here when my boss not around... lolz =P read... read... read... and read some notes which my boss gave me, regarding some techniques of doing sales... looking at so many text, surely i'll fall asleep... i didnt drink water today, but i went toilet for about 3 to 4 times in the MORNING... juz in the morning... *sweating* (wondering where the water come from...) i juz wanna make myself walk here and there... so that i wun be tat sleepy... and the receptionist must be thinking "why this gal always go toilet huh? weird ~!!!"

not much of my colleagues were in the office today... pity me =( but luckily they came back around 4 something in the evening, atleast got someone to chat with... then later i went outside to buy Nescafe, Chipsmore and some Kopiko, feel much better after i finished the Nescafe...

i dunno when my boring time will come to the end... boss said we better dun go to find any sales yet, since we are totally NEW in sales... hmm, better follow our seniors out for few times first, only we go by ourselves... and got to attend some sales training later... wondering wat should i do for these few weeks in office ? takkan sit there doing nothing everyday...

sienz ~!!! help ~!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drink coffee ? :)