Friday, December 10, 2004

~ * Cough * Cough * ~


haihh ~!!! i'm feeling better, but coughing now... sienz ~!!!

i hate coughing... once i cough, sure will torture me for weeks... no matter wat medicine i try, cant help and cure... teruk lar ~!!! for sure i cant sleep well, from today onwards... damn ! i hate it ~!!! *cough*cough*

juz came back from dinner + supper... so so so boring to stay at home =(

i bought WOODS cough syrup from 7-11 when i'm on the way back, hopefully it helps...

this laptop gonna be return to my fren tomorrow... so, no more online session for me here... HELP ~!!! wat my life will be without online-ing ? eh, someone plz borrow me ur laptop lar... i'm so chamz le ~ plz lar...

i went Time Square to meet Ericca just now... she told me she's there and i was at Hang Tuah at tat time... so, i juz went over to meet her... lolz ~ !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aisey poor gal
me going to come down with a bad sore throat too
from shouting from friday - sunday during pc fair :(
join u sakit -.-''
-daijoubu-