Wednesday, December 15, 2004

~ IMAX ~


yeah, i went to Imax at Time Square for The Polar Express after work with my bf (yea, he came KL for meeting and to see me... so sweet) yesterday. my comment is, the 3D is damn nice mann ~!!! and i bet most of you here wouldnt want me to tell more bout the story of The Polar Express... so, i better shut my mouth up =) it's 20bucks per ticket, and u may get 3bucks discount IF you are a DiGi user...

after movie, went Kah Sou Restaurant (behind JW Marriott)... first time i been there, the food is very nice and the price is quite reasonable too... i heard tat this restaurant is famous, maybe u guys should try out one day...

my bf brought my stuffs which i left in Penang to me yesterday... my room now is quite messy... hehe =) i dunno how to arrange my stuffs also, got to be headache again *sweat*

i have lots of dirty clothes in my laundry basket now =( i hate doing laundry myself... hmm, since i'm going back to Ipoh this weekend, i think i'll juz bring them back to Ipoh... throw them into the washing machine and it's done... keke =D am i clever ? lolz ~!!!

sigh ~!!! i'm still coughing madly now... my colleagues even asked me to take MC, cos they scare they'll get infected... ahahaha !

there will be a celebration for our company on next Monday at JW Marriott... hmm, i'm wondering wat kind of dinner is tat... we got to prepare a gift, which is atleast 10bucks... WAT SHOULD I BUY ? panty or domdom ? ahahaha ~!!! wat can i get with 10bucks ? OMG ! someone pls suggest me something.... TQ in advance =)

13 comments:

hayanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hayanna said...

wah..cupid..ur bf is here..must be very happy :D
imax..for me it was enjoyable for the first 10 mins..
after that dizzy and headache during the rest of the show..
with Rm10bucks..what abt those hp hanging doll? i think it's so cute.. ^^

Cupid x2 said...

hayanna, thanks for the suggestion... appreciate it so much ~

yeah, the IMAX... it's interesting at first, but later on, feel like everything is spinning and feel headache...
but still, NOT TOO BAD to TRY... ahahaha

Sonny said...

10 bucks? err..3 cd from pasar malam?
wah~ so good...went IMAX. i always wanted to give it a try but till today still no chance...:(

shinchan said...

This post has been removed by the author.

freddie said...

This post has NOT been removed by the author.

haha... just get domdom, 1 dozen of durex cost you around 15 bucks. more or less... depends on what type you get. ho ho ho...

freddie said...

oh yeah... i would PAY to see cupid goes and buy domdom. muahahahaha...

rourou said...

hehehheheh domdom would be fun hahahaha or you can get those super sexy (no need to be wearable) g-strings from pasar malam!!!!!

hayanna said...

if buying domdom, go to "i need house" shop in mv..i think sg.wang also has one..their domdom so creative n funny~!

Alwin W said...

yee ur bf so sweet. come all the way from ipoh to see u

Alwin W said...

yee ur bf so sweet. come all the way from ipoh to see u

Cupid x2 said...

wah, freddie... u wanna be like tat meh ? PAY me to see me go buy domdom ?
muahaha =D u think i dun dare meh ?
honestly, i never buy b4... *sweat*
hmm, buy domdom for the gift exchange good meh ?
i'm new there wor, later dunno wat the other colleagues think bout me =( then, my good reputation being polluted... ahaha

dai, my bf came kl for meetings, and to see me...
anyway, he's from Penang =)

freddie said...

haha... we all accompany you to buy lor... but we stand outside and while you go inside. deal? muahah... :D