Friday, December 23, 2005

~ Workout + Tired ~

was working non-stop whole day in office ... rushing for a report, but took me whole day to work on it *sweat* the data downloaded were not clean, have to clean them up before doing anything ...

went for a training by our director of department, it's actually a non-related training to me ... but i went there to absorb a little knowledge of what their job is ... it was a boring training, tried to open my eyes as big as possible, but my mind already flew to somewhere else ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

rush home after the training, cos wanna go gym ... friend sms-ed me 8.30pm, cos he promised to reach my place at 8pm ... filled my stomach with a little things, changed and waited for 1 and a half hour ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

didnt do much today, as went there kinda late ... most of the trainers were back, and we can only try to use the machines on our own ... that was the last class of aerobic with i reached, no chance to join ... will go earlier next time !!!

No comments: