Saturday, December 03, 2005

~ Freddie, HELP ~


before going out to the Penang gathering ... lemme blog this down first Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thought of installing this then i do not need to always go into my blogsite to chat ... after i installed, the chat board appear at the right up corner at my desktop, and i cant move and close it ... or did i miss out anything ??? how come ???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

all my icons on desktop blocking the xettie board ... cant see !!

the only way to remove tat board, is to restart my pc ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fred, pls tell me how to move or close it ... THANKS !!!

will go out 15 mins later, since my house to BED is juz about 10 mins driving distance ...

4 comments:

freddie said...

move your mouse to the very top... even though it's a bit off from the "xettieboard" title...

wait 1 sec then click and drag.

make sure you did not have "lock desktop items" ticked on your desktop properties, desktop, customize desktop, web.

if still cannot... remove xettieboard and add again.

Cupid x2 said...

Fred, still da same ...
cant drag or close ...
even i restarted, also it's still there ... *sweat*

Cupid x2 said...

Can liao !!! Can liao !!!

F I N A L L Y ... *sweat*

freddie said...

<_<