Wednesday, December 14, 2005

~ Surprise !!! ~


was complaining tat i only received a packet of chocolate since the 1st day of the Angel game ... other colleagues did receives food like Jelly, Chocolate, Tou Fu Fah, x'mas decoration stuffs, etc ... but me ???

was wondering is there something on my desk in the morning ... nothing ... and after lunch ? still nothing ... nvm :)

not long after lunch, my colleague from downstairs walked up ... and suddenly she handed me a plastic beg ... look at it clearly, it's Secret Recipe !!! a slice of Mocha Cheese Cake should be ... oh well, i like it ... though i dont really like cheese ... but i can share it among my colleagues or bring it home ...

who knows ? i left it in the fridge, and i didnt bring it back home ... hope the cake is still there tomorrow, why i say so ??? cos .... there are theft in the company !!! my vitagen was stolen before ... argghhhh !!!!

1 comment:

freddie said...

put poison to your foot next time. ho ho ho!