Monday, December 05, 2005

~ H A P P Y ~


hehe ... colleagues were shocked when they saw me this morning ...

first comment from their mouth, NICE !!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com lolz ~ some said i look much fairer now ... some even asked me whether i changed my skincare ... HHAHAHA Image hosted by Photobucket.com

when we were @ the canteen, i can see tat only me alone the hair color is tat YEAH !!! my hair and ME attracted many ppl's attention ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

funniest thing is, when my colleague walked by my desk ... her fingers were like on my hair, and she said ... "I LIKE UR HAIR SO MUCH !!!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com

well well well ... i'm really happy with my hair color, though it's kinda bright ... i'm just afraid tat ppl will think tat i'm LA LA MUI ... but i think shouldnt be, since some of u commented tat my permed hair looks like aunty Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok, will meet a fren afterwards, wanna see wat's his reaction now ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

freddie said...

light hair color tends to create the illusion that you have fair skin. *nod*

they will never call you lala mui... maybe lala auntie. :P

Cupid x2 said...

freddie <_<

i'm NOT lala auntie !!! *sob*

eRiCCa said...

fuiyooohh...
sexy de lala auntie...
WAKAKKAKAKAKAKKAKAA~~~

pOku said...

lol ..... nice ....

longer better .....