Saturday, December 03, 2005

~ Colored Hair ~


woke up from bed about 10 something, wanted to go service my SLK but seems today is not a right day ... his mom used bf's car, and if i go service my car ... i'll got to wait there for few hours ... earlier plan was i send the car to service, and me & bf will go to Prangin Mall to 'work' on my hair ...

plan changed, we only went Prangin Mall ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

spent about 4 hours on my hair, only for coloring ... and cost me RM240 Image hosted by Photobucket.com 心疼 but i'm very satisfied ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com my fren called me 飞女 when he saw me Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cant really see the color of my hair huh ? nvr mind ... like hazel said, see me in reality better Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

黑色 said...

Wah ~ Ur hair is "yeah"!

wiu wit ~~

freddie said...

wiu wit... i like it.

Lady Yy said...

phiuuuu phiitt~~ hehee
I like it too!!!but how come so exp keh :S