Saturday, December 17, 2005

~ Changes to the Blog ~

i screwed up my blog template while i'm trying to put in the background song to my blog ...

can somebody pls HELP ??? nice ppl out there, pls HELP ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com pls tell me wat's going wrongly !!!

on the other hand, trying to change the design of the blog too ... but, give me some time ... i've threw all my html knowledge to the ocean N years ago ... need some time to pick them back ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

btw, i've added the song, Last Christmas as the background song, it's by Hilary Duff ... nice song, but SORRY to dial up ppl, cos the song is about 5Mb ... lemme put it for few days, then i'll change it to a smaller size song ...

Christmas Rocks ~!!! yooohooo !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogspot has a bug, i.e. when you update your template, it will delete part of your template, so when you publish it... you will only get what's left in the source code.

I think nothing you can do, just select another template and start doing all the modifications you have done previously.