Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas


- short update -

went Perangin Mall again to my fren's shop for dinner ... and, LAKSA again ... improved, not sure wat did aunty added into the laksa soup ...

went to a shop, lot's of cute things there ... finally, found some gifts for friends ... hooray !!!

spent an hour plus wrapping them, while continue watching my HK series ... hope they will like the gifts ...

Phoebe told me tat NuNu's housemate moved out ... meaning i am going to stay there during the trip to KL ... together with Phoebe !!! hmmm, making me feel missing my home sweet home (ex-home lar) , and missing KL too !!! Barfly !!! One-U !!! The Curve !!! Halo-Cafe !!! Mid-Valley !!! Asia-Cafe !!! Red-Box, which i pay to listen songs ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com next time u guys should pay for me, for having such a LOYAL AUDIENCE ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bip bop bip bop bip bop bip bop bip bop bip bop