Monday, July 10, 2006

Suffering

broke my highest record again ... 5 times doctor visit in a month ... *clap*

went to see the doctor again yesterday ... doctor said i'm having muscle pain, caused by the cough ... the pain is right below my right arm ...

i couldn't lift my hand properly, i couldn't sit properly, i couldn't eat properly, i couln't walk properly, couldn't sleep properly ... worst case, i'm having problem driving also .... and the pain is super pain when i cough ...

i always reminding myself and forcing myself not to move too much ...

what i did the most when i am at home is thank god for the nice weather these few days when i am at home ...

hope the pain will be gone ASAP .... really suffering ..........

2 comments:

FeeBz said...

hey gal, better take good carez, so serious this time... hope u may get well soon :)

Anonymous said...

Wei .... take good care of urself ler .....

:)