Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Damnit


Arghhh ... damnit !!!

What is wrong with me ? Why am i falling sick easily nowadays ???

Having a bad sore throat since yesterday morning ... I went to see the doctor last night, no fever and no infection at my throat (thought of taking MC if i have fever) ... Couldnt really talk, couldnt turn my head easily, feeling pain when i drink water, feeling pain when i swallow saliva, and how to eat ??? painnnnnn .....

Blardy *&^%^# and now i am having a fever ... but still i have to stay in office, cos i dont have a MC to stay at home ...

wishing myself,

GET WELL SOON !!!

2 comments:

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

Get well soon :)

Unknown said...

1st, u have to change ur life style, from food to rest time.

only start to do exreme exercise after ur body getting better.