Thursday, July 27, 2006

Anniversary


back dated post, 26th July 2006

1 year Anniversary ... What is it about ?

I am already 1 year working at my current company ...

1 year, is the minimum time frame i set for myself to stay here, before changing to any other job ... Actually, i am really lucky to have my boss as my superior ... She is nice, friendly, thoughtful, and etc ... A very nice person !!!

So, i can start looking for other job now ... but but but, I am kinda lazy ... lol but still, I will see is there any job suitable for me ...

Guys, if your company has any vacancy, pls remember to inform me ya But, NO Thanks to cleaner, tea lady, or sexytary (cos i am not sexy ) ...

4 comments:

Weird Dan said...

Ya what kind of job u're doing now?

Cupid x2 said...

Data Analyst :P

FeeBz said...

Congratulationz!!!! faster come back KL and work :P

Ang Gu Gu said...

wanna become wirewomen? i need 1 now..or plumber..