Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Do you have a BRAIN ?


backdated: 16th July 2006, about 7.10pm

PES 2206

Driver of the car with above plat number !!!

Stupid you, you forced me to curse you ...
I parked my car at the bus station when i am going back to Ipoh, found a nice spot at the corner of the parking field, as i will be leaving my car there for 2 days ...

when i was back from Ipoh that day, this stupid car packed his/her BLACK PROTON ISWARA right behind my car ... how would a human on earth being so stupid to do that ??? he/she really has NO brain, or his/her brain was borned at a wrong place, at butt maybe ... i can see that there are actually enough spaces for me to reverse, and forcing myself to get out ... but it would take some time, and it's not easy ... i tried turning here and there ... but then i am lazy after a while ...

i waited there, and pressed the 'hon' non-stop for about 30 mins ... still there isn't any shodow of tat stupid idiot, and nobody seems to bother what is happening also ... i went to question the ppl at the pondok of the carpark, i was told that car was there since morning ...

if i am not patient at all, i would have broke the windscreen of that stupid Proton Iswara ... damn !!! actually, i am regretting of not doing so i've waited for 1 hour, another guy taking care of the carpark came and drove my car, helping me to get my car out ...

stupid idiot !!!

1 comment:

Xavier Chan said...

hmm... that day I met a knnccb aunty also... god damn her... she can potong queue but I cannot potong queue... damn it... she horn me like shit... but I stop the car and look at her, then she cabut pula... *sweat* watch out this number --> PFW1509 Kelisa...