Friday, July 21, 2006

~ EVERYTHING ~

EVERYTHING meaning this post will be a ROJAK

going back Ipoh again today, mommy called y'day asking me to go back cos will be celebrating grandpa's birthday ... i think most of the aunties & uncles will be coming back too ... *yay* long time i have not eaten any 'good' food and yummy cakes ... sounded very 'hungry' huh ??? no choice, i am pity cos staying here alone ...

heard from my collegue (not my boss), my grandpa at work (boss's boss from US office) will be coming to Penang office next week ... hmmm, this will be the 1st time meeting him, since i joint this company ... Erm, i've seen his picture before, but now i already have NO idea of how he looks like anymore ... well, i can say most of my 'indirect' bosses will be visiting Penang office next month onwards, but for a short period ...

'indirect' bosses = bosses who have the rights to give me work, but i don't report to them

had a short chatting with my boss just now ... hopefully there will be a new department (which i am suppose to belongs to) set up in Penang office ... Penang do not have a GASC (Global Account Supply Chain) department, but some of the sites at other countries have it ... My boss who previously based at US came back to M'sia for 2 years, so ... me, who is reporting to her in Penang do not have a suitable department to be put into, and the management put me into CSCM (Customer Supply Chain Management) department ... so, my boss and I are actually 'RARE species' in Penang office, becos we dont actually belong to any department, and not many ppl in Penang office understand what do we actually work on ... haha

with my boss appearance in Penang office, some of the other accounts starting to hire ppl for this position to base in Penang ... so, i am praying for the new department to be set up ... else, will be a sad case for me ... because, when my boss is back to US (maybe next year), and i will be reporting to a different boss here, which i am really dont want to ... my boss is really a very good boss ... i want to report to her only !!!

oh yea, my boss will be going to S'pore for a meeting with my grandpa at the beginning of the month ... guess, i will be kinda free tat week again .... hope so ...

oh yea, sorry for the messiness of the contents i wrote .... haha

No comments: