Thursday, February 02, 2006

Here I Am in KL

followed ex-colleague's car to KL this morning, woke up at 7.45am ... mommy frighten me !!! she opened my room door and shouted ... *shakehead* always like that, last time also she used to do this, shouted at ppl when we were sleeping ... *sweat*

ex-colleague smsed to inform me that she has reached Taiping at about 8.45am ... mommy sent me to Jusco to meet my ex-colleague at about 9.30 ... quite a lot of cars at the highway this morning, everyone is going back to KL ...

reached at about 12.30noon, went lunch with her and she sent me to NuNu & Phoebe's place ... NuNu scared me with his SLEEPY look ... he sent me to Pudu to get my ticket back to Ipoh on Sunday morning ... have to rush back in the morning, cos grandma is praying 'ti gong' ... got to go there to be 'ah sei' ...

having headache, a terrible headache i believe ... not enough water maybe ...

No comments: