Friday, February 24, 2006

GoodBye

1st Goodbye

Dedicated to eRiCCa, she's leaving today *sob sob*

Dear, sorry !!! Didnt have the chance to meet you up this time when u are back to M'sia, I didnt have the time ... Next time k ??? I save some $$$, then i'll fly to Aussy to visit you, k ??? But you got to 'bao' me FOOD and ACCOMODATION wor ... hehe

Study Hard !!! and Play Hard !!! waiting for you here in KL ... but of cos, must take care la, k ??? dont 'play' toooooo hard ... (u know wat my meaning la har ... be careful)

Keep in Touch !!! sms me when u free lar ...

2nd Goodbye

Dedicated to the sisters, Yy & Seok Mei ... Why 2nd ??? Cos i'm late, they are already now in Aussy ... You both must take good care of yourself ...

Smei, must control your drinking ... Not too much, must control !!! Nobody will take care of you like we do here ... Study hard !!!

Yy, must take good care of your health too ... Hoping you see you back in Malaysia ...

GOODBYE to all of you, and TAKE GOOD CARE !!! Keep in touch !

3 comments:

Lady Yy said...

Dear Cheryl,

So surprise to see my name appear here kekeke.....nice meeting u TWICE while I was in M'sia...kaka!!

U too, all the best for ur everything, this is the simpliest yet meaningful blessings from me.

=) Yy

豆浆摩卡 said...

Hi Cheryl...

Thank you for the Goodbye msg.. No worries.. I bcome guai guai gal since i came here..

But... erm... Both of us juz bought alchoholic drink back home today... hahahah...

Take good care yea..!

eRiCCa said...

haihzzz... i seriously very the boh song you ler... hmph!!!

but, anyway... i know what you mean... and i know what to do... hopefully gonna see you again soon... =)

*muacks*