Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stressed, Confuse, Down

Stressed

Suddenly there are loads of work for me. Lady boss just ask me to do some work for her, and there our Pricing Manager in US sending me emails asking me to extract data from our database. They are URGENT somemore !!! BUSY BUSY BUSY !!! I need some breathe, I need some breathe !!! Xettieboard, the only place for me to relax once a while ...

Confuse

I'm feeling like being stapped, my heart is feeling very very pain. I'm feeling disappointed everytime when i look at my mobile, no sms & no calls from you ... I just cant control. Was hoping reply from every sms i sent *disappointed* Confuse about what you told me, confuse about what you are doing, confuse about what i am doing, confuse about many things ... I am PAIN ...

Down

You are not updating me bout you like last time anymore. You are not telling me things like last time anymore. You are not like last time anymore. I shouldnt blame you, and I am not blaming you. I already knew that you are a workaholic and you are busy most of the time before we started. I should have prepare myself that these will happen. Sad, sad and sad ... But, I never regret with the decision I made.

2 comments:

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

Don't worry, you'll be alright :)

rourou said...

Dear don't worry too much k~~ do remember that you've got a bunch of friends ready to listen to you whenever you needs us :)