Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy ...


SURPRISE !!! ME, this LAZY BUMP now is still in office at this time. Yes, it's now 8pm already. A lot of work !!! I am working on the same file whole day, analyzing it as the our data & customer's data are different ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sigh !!! It's not my fault, i got the data from the ppl who provided me months ago ... So, can't blame me, right ??? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A lot of work pending for me, but still i'm here and there to spam and dropped by for a while ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com Too stressed !!!

Finished the file, sent to my boss as she has a conference call with customer later to discuss about the difference in the files, and i've just finished another file, and it's sent to customer ... I'm working too slow ??? or i have too much works sometimes ??? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now i'm still wondering should i stay till 8.30pm to claim OT ... 25 more mins ... should i stay or leave ??? wanted to go to gym actually ... Hmmm ... Luckily gym centre close at 12 midnight ... still got time for me Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*hungry*
okay, decided not to go to gym tonight ... Will stay at home watching movies.

No comments: