Tuesday, November 29, 2005

~ Cam Whore ~


i do not know wat's the meaning of Cam Whore actually, saw eRiCCa always use it, so i juz follow ... hope it's not a bad thing ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i feel helpless with my hair sometimes ... my hair is not long, and it's not short ... tat's TROUBLESOME !!! and now after i permed my hair, got to really spend some time on it every morning ... used to wake up on 6.45am last time, now got to wake up 30mins earlier ... it's hard to style it sometimes ... the quantity of hair gel & mousse have to be a lot, and still they doesnt guarantee the result after styling is wat u want ... so, my solution for bad styled hair is, tieing them up ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hmm, i am kinda satisfied with my hair today, is kinda good i think ... i like it Image hosted by Photobucket.com the BEST since i've permed it ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i know i still look like an aunty Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm very bad in posing ... eRiCCa, pls teach me !!!

paiseh Image hosted by Photobucket.com i'm wearing pyjamas actually Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

freddie said...

duh, no sexy pyjamas... <_<

actually the word whore is not a good thing. =_="

you have that kind OL look eventhough you're a 工厂妹... *really*

Cupid x2 said...

erm, KAITLIN ...

thanks for ur suggestion :)

i would rather chose to perm my hair cos:

1) now it's no longer tat trendy for straight hair, especially my length ...

2) i have very little hair ... not so suitable to do straigtening, or even if i dun do anything to my hair ... still will looks flat

anyway, thanks !!!

eRiCCa said...

oi aunty!!! you wearing pyjamas purposely to seduce your readers one is it... aiskzzzz...

come come to my house, i will teach you how to pose... HAHHAHAHHAHA... eh... one more thing, you are only a NEWBIE aka NOOB!! ahhahahaha... remember 'practices make perfect'

=P