Friday, November 11, 2005

~ Happy B'day to ME ~


~ YESTERDAY ~

First of all ...

Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME ...

Finish ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a year older liao *sigh* Image hosted by Photobucket.com time passes soooooo fast !!! cant believe tat i'm already 2x ... i know most of u know my age dee, but the "x" is for those who dunno me Image hosted by Photobucket.com

received some greetings messages from friends, but of coz some of them are from xettie's gang ... THANKS, my dear frens !!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com and surprisingly, received 2 calls from ex-colleagues ... they called not to greet me, but juz chit chatz ... well, tat's already a great gift to me ...

had lunch at Secret Recipe with my colleagues, they are running a plan, One Stone Kills Two Birds ... they celebrating my birthday and also another colleagues birthday which falls on 1st Nov ... order 3 different kinds of cakes,
INDULGENCE, TIRAMISU & BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE ... YUMMY !!!

Thank you, my dear colleagues !!! though they cant see my blog ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dinner time ... bf and i went to collect my cake, booked and order the day before, a Choc Banana cake ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after tat, we went to have Korean Food at Seoul Garden, tat was my 1st time trying korean food ...

KALBI ...


Before --> After

this is YUMMY !!!

Before --> After

and also, we order this Kimchi Soup ...

Kimchi Soup

wow !!! i love it soooo much, it is sooo nice !!! SPICY & SOUR, tat's my favourite !!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com i'm falling in love with Korean Food ~

Rachel, i wanna go try at ur mom's restaurant when i go KL !!! i want the BEST KIMCHI SOUP in town ... i believe ur mom's kimchi soup will be much better !!!

hey, xettie's fren ... go find out where is Rachel's mom's restaurant, ok ??? let's go makan when i go KL ... and Rachel owes us SOJU Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rachel, am i right ???

p/s: SORRY for the quality of the pics ...

2 comments:

eRiCCa said...

awwwwwwww... sorrie my dear =)
happy belated birthday!!!
wishing you all the best too...

freddie said...

rachel's parents' restaurant.

http://www.xetronic.com/woogachon_map_mid.gif

and thank you for the keychain. :D