Friday, March 10, 2006

tiring workout

pain ! pain ! pain !!! suffering muscles pain at every part of my body !!! *ouch ouch ouch*

went workout on Tuesday & Thursday, they were personal training for these 2 session ... basically, the trainer just teaches me how to function the machines, how to use them in a correct way, which machine helps which parts of your body, etc ...

1st training was focusing on thigh, since i told him i wanna look better at my thigh ... HAHA !!! suffering for the muscle pain on my legs for these few days ...

2nd training, which was last night, was focusing on arm & chest ... and now, my hand, my back, my abdomen are all pain ...

cant walk normally, i mean the speed ... has difficulty climbing the staircase (my desk is at upstairs) ... sigh ... PAIN !!!

tiring ...

wanted to go workout again today, but too bad ... no more clothing for gym ... what a BAD & SAD reason huh ??? but it's true ... so, i can only go gym on alternate day ... *keke*

No comments: