Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Improve Myself


Enrolled to the English Language Training program held by the company ... I'm not so sure what they are going to teach in the training, but heard that it is a fun session ... Duration of the training, 3 days, once in a week ...

At first, thought that i couldnt make it ... Went to talk to boss, and told her i'll work from home after the training ... There will be loads of works next weeks onwards, my schedule is kinda pack somemore i insist of going the training ... Boss trusted me ... keke

Sent an email to Insitute Perkim-GOON (IPG) requesting for additional info about part time courses, till today still havent receive any reply from them ... What the heck they doing ??? * sigh * I'm considering to take Administration/Management course & Business ... Well, have to see what do IPG offers ...
Courses like those usually takes about a year, dont think i am able to make it, since i wanted to relocate back to KL ... And also, i'm searching for language courses to attend ... JAPANESE ??? FRENCH ??? GERMAN ???

Yes, want to improve myself ... make myself more valueable ...

Today is a kinda free day to me, waiting for files from each sites to be compiled ... timeline has reached, i will be the one rushing like hell at the end ... wish me luck !!!

1 comment:

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

Come back to KL and join my company, haha. I get to earn some pocket money for referral.