Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Gastric

i never ever imagine how suffer it is torturing by gastric before this ... and now i know, it is SUFFERING !

had gastric since Thursday morning, went to see a company's panel doctor at night ... had medicine, still feeling the same ... on Friday night, went back to the doctor again cos having diffuculty of passing motion ... then only i realized that the 'nurses' aka helper gave me somebody else medicine ... HAHA !! stupid me, never check, just put into my mouth ... but luckily that medicine is for gastric too ... 'no harm', doctor said <_<

felt the pain again the next day ... couldnt stand it anymore, went to the hospital to see the doctor again ... check here and there, gave me medication, and i left ... felt much more better on Sunday and Monday ...

sigh, 'wai sek' me ... had too much 'illegal' food for lunch, had the same pain again when i'm in office ... went back to the hospital again, to see the doctor, and also to get some medication ...

POOR ME !!! CNY is coming, everybody is busy preparing, but me can only stay at home doing nothing except lying down and sleep ...

i want to GET WELL SOON !!! *pray*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anon me take care of you still anon....why?.

Anonymous said...

'you' discovered wrongly meds....sure or not?-anon