Saturday, September 10, 2005

~ Milpitas again ~


it cost me USD9.90 per day to go online in the hotel, it's so damn expensive ... so, i'm not going to subscribe to it ... and while i'm in office, i do not have the chance to surf other websites as well ... too bad !!! and now, they are doing something else there, and i'm going to do some update here ...

here are some pics which i've taken ...

Mountains
i'm wondering WHY is the mountains are brown color ??? our mountains in M'sia are always green ... maybe they are dried up ??? In Milpitas, i can always see the mountains everywhere !!! it's HUGE !!! and the scene is really like a painting ...

Great Mall
This is GREAT MALL, an outlet mall ... things sold inside are much cheaper compare to other places ... it's HUGE !!! Guess wat ? I almost go to Great Mall everyday, cos it's very near to my hotel ... bought some clothes there, it's so interesting to see $12.90 for shirts and $29.90 for a pair of jeans ... haha !!!

Starbucks
Starbucks !!! Starbucks is all over the places ... makes me miss the coffee sooooo damn much !!! well, the price is almost the same with M'sia, not too expensive ...

Borders
Borders Book Stores ...

Banana Leaf
I believe you've heard Banana Leaf in KL as well ... This restaurant is owned by a M'sian chinese ... I've been there twice ... weird huh ? M'sian going to a M'sian restaurant for food ??? haha !!! no choice, my colleague, an American from Boston wanna try them and she loves the food soooo much !!! well, there are lots of varieties, but it's not so tasty as in M'sia. Guess what i had ??? TOMYAM Soup for the 1st day, and CURRY CHICKEN for the 2nd day ...

GOSH !!! the food here really cost me a BOMB ... the foods normally cost USD6 - USD15, and try to convert it to RM ... i know, i shouldnt converting USD to RM while i'm spending in US ... but .... this is really a SAD case !!!

OK, i guess tat's all for today's update ... lemme resize the pics i took, and i'll post and update my blog ASAP ... I'm going to San Francisco ALONE tomorrow, since my colleague is going to San Diego and leaving me in Milpitas alone ... I'm NOT going to waste my day staying in the hotel ... so, PRAY for me of NOT getting LOST in San Francisco, this is my very FIRST TIME going to a BUSY place ALONE ... it's going to be a FUN TRIP as there are lots of INTERESTING places in San Francisco ... HAHA !!!

3 comments:

freddie said...

the mountain is brown because of the dry climate there. everything is brown there. :D

so you've been to factory outlet uh? good stuffs... you can get a pair of levi's for under USD25. some of them are "wearable defected" products. make sure you check the tag.

borders bookstore is great. they have a cafe inside, and you can pick up any book from the store to read in the cafe, FOC!!

what a pity... msian food always damn expensive in US. you should try those huge+cheap+delicious american food. i miss the steak there. *drool*

san francisco is a very friendly (and gayish) town, just ask around if you're lost. you'll find friendly (or gayish) people to help you.

enjoy!!! i envy you. <_<

Anonymous said...

Once you DO get back to malaysia, I hope I can see presents for me... *rolleyes*

Anonymous said...

borders!!! Hell!! Dear, can you get a few books from there? :D

And also, if you happen to go New York, look up Trump Tower, and kick Donald trump's arse for me will you? XD