Thursday, September 15, 2005

~ I'm Going Back Home ~


i mistaken the time 0120, 16th Sept 2005 in my intenerary as 0120, 17th Sept 2005 ...

while i was looking at my flight ticket, my manager had a look on it ... and wat, my flight is actually on Friday morning ...

i'm checking out the hotel tomolo morning -> go to office -> work -> off work -> dinner -> and will head to the airport ... i cant believe it tat it's soooo fast, and tomolo will be my last day staying in US for this training trip ... i'm planning to go to the airport earlier, so tat i can shop at the airport for some time ... my fren did told me tat stuffs at the airport is damn cheap cos it's duty free !!!

i hope i can get something though ... but i'm broke *sob sob*

i'm gonna miss California alot, it's such a nice and pretty place to stay at ... so, i gotta work hard ... haha !!! ( do u i will ? i will ... ) and maybe got promoted ??? and i can always go everywhere ... most important is, the most basic expenses is ON company, and i can SHOP ... haha !!! Good Idea huh ???

so, see u guys when i go KL ya ...

2 comments:

freddie said...

now you know why i regret coming back to malaysia... :(

Cupid x2 said...

haha !!!

but M'sia also has lots of things where US do not have ...
so, u gotta LOVE M'sia ...